Data analytics for organizational management
Friday 05 April 2019
Together with our friends from Concentra ([https://www.concentra.co.uk/]) we are hosting a full day workshop on Data analytics for organizational management.
Morning: 9:30am - 12:30pm
OrgVue system for consultants & OD specialists: teaching on
- Creating a single organizational dataset from multiple sources
- Quick wins from analytics
- Organizational modeling (1): simple sticks and boxes
- Organizational modeling (2): modeling the work
- Organizational modeling (3): skills & competencies
Lunch with snacks at 12:30.
Automation, Robotisation & AI (ARAI): Preparing for the Organisational impact of Change
Facilitated workshop to discuss
- What kinds of change in work can be expected from ARAI?
- How do people react to change in work?
- What commitments does the organization make to the People?
- What methods help to deliver the change quickly without causing harm?
Workshop co-organized with Ai Lab meetup ([https://www.meetup.com/AI-Lab/])